[Nfb-krafters-korner] e-gift card

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Wed Dec 30 22:05:49 UTC 2015

Hi Henry & Terry:
It’s more than a challenge when you receive a gift that you can’t open or access.  Almost laughable in our instant techy world; if it wasn’t so frustrating!
I’m afraid I do not have an instant do this answer.
> Is this like an I tunes card that you have in your hand and redeem or spend online?  You will need the numbers or code on the card to enter it online.   Of course you need to go to the website for the store as well.
I always resort to doing a google search: like  how to redeem store X e card or e card, how to use.
> Terry: Glad you shared your story of dancing with the dogs! ha ha Sorry Henry I didn’t mean you.  We are always having a dance party in our living room.  Most recent our daughter visiting us video’d us dancing & singing along with Billy Idol; Bonie Maroney.  Then the cheeky girl put it on face book.  Still having fun after all these years.

> Henry & Terry; keep it up!

> Good luck with the e card.
Catherine