[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Coming Storm

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 1 16:52:16 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone Up North,

I wanted to bring some sunshine into your life by reminding you ."when you
are given lemons make lemonade.Last year someone on list shared a wonderful
idea about Snowcreme. I am sorry I do not remember it but it reminded me
about the lemons, and with the snow you all have and more coming, you all
can get rich making snowcreme. Thinking about all of you and hoping you all
stay safe and warm and check in after Monday with your reports and pray for
the rest of the winter to be warm, if not Shoot the groundhog.

Terry K