[Nfb-krafters-korner] Theresa's class Tuesday Feb. 3

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 20:54:37 UTC 2015

I just want to tell you that I really don't think Theresa will be doing her
 class Tuesday.  She has been out of town for the last few weeks and Ken
and  her are with Ken's Mom.  His Mom is in hospis in New York state and both
of  them are with her.

I received an email over the weekend from her and she told me she does not
have good telephone service where they are.

I think we need to send her our thoughts and preyers and give them  time.

I am sure she will reschedule this class in the future,

Joyce