[Nfb-krafters-korner] Spinning class

Sydney (Nicoletta) Freedman cantrixcaeca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:39:33 UTC 2015

Absolutely! I will provide all this. Also, Joyce suggested that we
discuss these matters in a Monday night chat, which is perfect!

More from me soon! To start with, my friend Caroline Sommerfeld at
ancientfibres.com (I hope that's right) is a great source of
information and materials for supported spinning. Her book is also
available as an accessible pdf. She's in Canada but perhaps not near
you.

On 04/02/2015, Catherine jacobse via Nfb-krafters-korner