[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} Message on Facebook

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 04:23:06 UTC 2015

Here is the message Theresa posted on Facebook Feb. 6

 Taylor
_February 6 at 11:00am_
(https://www.facebook.com/ttaylor67/posts/10200090147094203)  ·

Anaida started dancing with Jesus after seven last evening....It was hard
for  her to leave her family, but we all know that the cancer had spread
widely. She  will be greatly missed....The boys are planning a celebration
memorial for June.  More details will follow. We look forward to sharingmemories.
Thanks for all  your love and prayers....Hugs to all.

_L_
(https://www.facebook.com/ttaylor67/posts/10200090147094203?comment_id=10200093876267430&offset=0&total_comments=36#)