[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Valentine's Day

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 03:11:42 UTC 2015

Hi Sophie,
Dana here. I am not sure whether I will get any heart-shaped treats
tomorrow. My brother Moby didn't leave the house in days, so I doubt he is
bought me anything. as for my mom and dad, I did notice that they got some
chocolate for themselves. I hope that some treats are hiding on the snack
shelf for me. Hope you have a darned good doggie day.

BTW, my brother is retiring as a guide dog at the end of this month. I am so
sad to think of him leaving to live in Seattle with his puppy-raisers. But
at the same time, I am eager to meet a new puppy who I hope will want to
play with me.

Your puppy pal,
Dana.