[Nfb-krafters-korner] just wanted to let you know

CatherineMcManus catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Sat Feb 14 06:17:26 UTC 2015

Hi Joyce and all,

I was just reding a newsletter from guide dogs here in Sydney and guess what
they had a bit of information about KraftersKorner in it.  I wrote to the
editor and told him about us and gave him the web site address  so he could
take a look.

As usual I didn't get a reply from him so you can see why I am so surprised
.

I just thought I would let you know just in case you get new members from
down under

Joyce don't forget what I said I would do for the first 3 Aussies to join
up.

Hugs Catherine..