[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need to get the word out

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 21:13:32 UTC 2015

We do need to get the word out more about Krafters Korner.  For those  of
you that like to browse around on Facebook, that is a perfect place to add a
notice or comment on the Facebook pages of the blind schools or anything
regarding the blind.  All you need to do is put something like:

Just participated in a cool crafting class over at _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  and check it  out.

I have done some of that in the past, but if we get more folks doing it the
 word will spread.

I don't do much on the Twitter thingy, but the same thing can be done over
there.

We need more folks Tweeting about Krafters Korner and or Crafting for the
blind.  Facebook needs more too.

I can't do it all by myself.  I need all of you to help out and spread  the
word.

Joyce