[Nfb-krafters-korner] Just a notice regarding the website

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 21:38:23 UTC 2015

I just want to let everyone know that we have disabled the PayPal link on
our website temporarily  for paying membership.  Don't worry it will  be
back up there on or around March 1st.

The fact is we have had in the past an Early Bird Special that kicks off
usually March 1st or around that date.  For new folks that are not members
as of yet, we offer a little extra longer membership for first timers.  The
membership will run from when we receive payment until July 2016   So  you
will get an extra 4 months of classes witth your year membership.  That  is
why we remove it off the website so no one will pay in these couple of weeks
and miss the Early Bird Special.

It also reminds folks that they can pay next year's membership any time
between March 1.  Membership runs July to July except for this Special  offer
for new folks.

Joyce