[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes needed

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 15:23:22 UTC 2015

Sandra, I am guessing you want to thread a needle to sew by hand.  There are
several types of needle threaders.  Would you think that using a
self-threading needle and the little wire loop kind would be sufficient?
They are the simplest for people who have good feeling in their fingers.
Most people have more than they think they do, but not all. It might take a
different teacher to do the other kinds.
Ramona