[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do you know?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 22:51:32 UTC 2015

A couple years back  at Convention I believe in Florida at our  Division
meeting sitting up toward the back to the left as you face the main  table, I
think Theresa was sitting in that area.  Well there was a lady  that said
she was running a business doing machine embroidery.  She lived  in either
South or North Dekota.  Does anyone know her name?  Does  anyone have her
contact information?

Do any of you have an embroidery machine and use it?  I know Lindey  does,
but anyone else?

Joyce