[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: an "it could only happen to a blind person story.

Theresa C. Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 20:58:02 UTC 2015

This is way too funny…o.k. quick story.
Amanda was trying to find me a present for Christmas and she found a great del on a huge bag of beef jerky…..she showed her dad and he couldn’t stop laughing….finally he was able to tell her to look more carefully and with a magnifier at her website….she did and apparently there was a cute dog pictured on the bag…yes dog treats and not human ones.
Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries, Inc.
www.seektheson.org

Fostering reconciliation, reflection & recreation for the disabled and the greater community