[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: an "it could only happen to a blind person story.

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 04:19:09 UTC 2015

Okay, to prove that that is not just a blind person's problem. My mother and I were at Walmart at Christmas and you know how they have end displays to entice you to buy things? Well, we were in the garden section/turned holiday section and my mother picked up this floppy stuffed toy and wanted to get it for the baby (that arrived yesterday). I wouldn't let her because it was a dog toy. Her vision isn't impaired.

Cindy S.