[Nfb-krafters-korner] at last!!!!

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 28 14:21:58 UTC 2015

Excellent Job Jill.  You should really feel good about this project.

In July of 2013 I began collaborating with a friend on a T-Shirt memory
quilt for my daughter.  When she graduated from high school last June the 12
T-shirt squares and their borders were basted together.  I presented my
daughter with the quilt with the promise that my friend and I were going to
finish it before she went off to college.  That did not happen.  The issue
is that we are going to reduce the quilt down to 9 squares because the 12
squares make it too large.  Originally when we planned it out, the squares
were 12 inches.  Due to the design on 2 T-shirt, we had to increase the
squares to 15 inches.  We are thinking about using 2 of the 3 removed
squares for a pillow.  Now that you have brought this to the front of my
memory, I think I am going to talk to my friend about finishing this
project.

Thanks Jill for updating us on your progress.  Would love to know what your
daughter thinks of it.  Does she know you made it?

Annette