[Nfb-krafters-korner] 2015 Classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 22:16:57 UTC 2015

We started out well with teachers submitting classes in for January!   We
even have a few for February & March.

Do not hesitate start digging for projects and classes that you would like
to teach or have as a class.    Maybe you can buddy up with  someone and
work out a project and then teach it as a class together.  We  are friends
here and most of us have worked with each other on a project.

I am willing to be co teacher with anyone.  It is great fun doing a
telephone class and chatting with the group.  Then everyone pitches in and  help
teach or describe how to do it.

I am looking for Valentine's Day projects that need to be booked in soon so
 we can have it before Valentine's  Day.

Joyce