[Nfb-krafters-korner] shopping for knitting needles or crochet hooks?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jan 5 13:43:24 UTC 2015

Cathy;

What brand did you get?

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cathy via Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:32 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] shopping for knitting needles or crochet hooks?

Hi all,

I just found this site and ordered a set containing 15 sets of 24 inch circular knitting needles in a variety of sizes. They cost me $25 with free shipping.  They are bamboo which is what I find I prefer for knitting.

Anyhow I thought I'd pass the link to this site along to anyone else who may be interested in purchasing needles for the upcoming needle knit classes we will be having. they also have crochet hooks and other supplies.

Happy shopping.

www.eKnittingNeedles.com

Just when the Caterpillar thought the World was over, he turned into a Butterfly. Cathy F