[Nfb-krafters-korner] What is going around here?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 20:45:54 UTC 2015

OK the holidays are over with, so what are you doing?  We have some
classes going on here that you haven't signed up for as of yet.  The  deadline is
past for a couple of them already.  Everyone was so gun ho and  we had a lot
of folks signing up for classes in December when folks were crazy  with
holiday plans.

So get over to
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and sign up for some classes.

Teachers We need classes to fill up February, March, April, etc.  So
contact me for dates.  If you haven't done a certain class last year and  you
think you would like to do a repeat, let me know.

Joyce