[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Baby it's cold outside

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 20:03:24 UTC 2015

	Hi Terry K and all,

It's 8 degrees here at 3 p.m. with the wind chill at minus one. But that is
not the worst of it. this morning we woke up to find that our gas was not
working, so no heat! Well, the gas company came pretty quickly but it took a
couple of hours to get the problem solved. My husband told me that they
found water in the gas line. Don't ask me how that could have happened. Now
the gas company is next door.
I spent the morning under my covers in bed with my electric mattress pad on
high listening to a book.
I am happy to report that our gas is now working and our home is nice and
warm now.
What is the strangest part of this entire story is that we just had a new
gas furnace put in last week.  ....

Just when the Caterpillar thought the World was over, he turned into a
Butterfly.
Cathy F