[Nfb-krafters-korner] quiet list

knitangelpm knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 01:22:24 UTC 2015

I am here, just challenging myself to learn how to crochet these days.

 money is still tight with me so I'm still unable to participate in any
classes right now.

 anyways I'm still reading mail and following along as best as I can.
 Ben also dealing with some mild depression so I am now seeing a therapist
to help me out.

 just started going this past Tuesday so I will see how things go.

 plus, I am still waiting to receive my new hearing aid but I have to go to
another doctor to get a second opinion before the department of rehab can
purchase them.

 but in the meantime I am able to get my other equipment that I have
requested at least some of them until I can show that I'm going to school
or am employed before I can receive my computer equipment along with the
new version of Jaws . Anyone ever used the pen friend or does have one?
 oh how it will be so easy for me to label all of my yarn and any craft
project I am working on. :-) have a blessed rest of the week everyone and
happy new year.

 Portia