[Nfb-krafters-korner] Baby it's cold outside

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 9 18:41:27 UTC 2015

Valarie,
WOW, when I wrote this message I did not even consider everyone from across
the world. It is so unusual to know when we are freezing you are so warm.
This is so cool to hear on the list, to wish you cool and wet weather is so
unique to have be type, I guess my brain only thinks in one area and now you
have expanded it. Also about the gift bag class. I do not believe we have
had a class like that one, but I am sure Joyce is listening and if she can
turn it into a class she will get her thinking cap on. You bring up a
subject and someone will make a craft out of it from trash bag yarn to
safety pins KK does it all.T
Erry Kfrtom th
E cold state of South Carolina