[Nfb-krafters-korner] Valentine quickie

iafrica stephlin at iafrica.com
Sat Jan 10 09:40:44 UTC 2015

Hi Terry K,
Thanks so much for sharing this. I am always looking for really easy crafts
and this is a great example of one. I am definitely going to buy some pipe
cleaners soon. I thought one could also use the heart made from pipe
cleaners to decorate a card and, because it is quite tactile, I think this
could be a good craft for children who are blind or visually impaired too.
Alternatively, if you have a folded or cut out heart, one could shape a pipe
cleaner and glue it to the edges of a card, sort of like a frame. You could
also maybe twist white and red pipe cleaners together and glue that to a red
or white card.
Or one could use a pipe cleaner to hang your heart on a door or wherever.
Thanks again.
Lindy