[Nfb-krafters-korner] Audible verses Kindle

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 13:14:48 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I really want to read Ms. Mallery's book, but I have never read an Audible
nor a Kindle book.  I am reliant on speech feedback and do not use vision or
braille to access computer based information.  I do have an iPhone which is
how I would prefer to read books.  I would love to hear feedback from those
of you who have used Audible and/or Kindle to read books.  Which format is
easier to navigate and control?  Is access on the computer or iPhone more or
less accessible?

Annette