[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Flower loom patterns

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:09:14 UTC 2015

Hi Terry and all,

Remember the classes we had in the past to learn how to make flowers on a
loom? Here is a resource for you and anyone who would like to make a flower.

http://hsschulte.hubpages.com/hub/free-knifty-knitter-flower-loom-patterns-a
nd-instructions

If you prefer a class, well I can do one in April. If anyone is interested
in a class to learn how to make a flower on the basic 12 peg flower loom,
project a phone class might work better for you. however, I am flexible.

Cathy F