[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanks for Informative Chat

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 13 11:09:19 UTC 2015

Oh good, I'm glad it worked.  Enjoy the great sound from that little baby.
There is another line of speakers that are smaller and sound just as good
that we got for my husband.  The one we got him is called "Blueberry".  They
have a strawberry and many others.  It is about the size of one of those
tiny containers of play dough.  So maybe 2 inches high and 1.5 inch
diameter.  The only resemblance to the fruit it is named after is its color,
not it's shape.  We got it at BestBuy for around $40, and it is moisture
resistant, so it is great for listening to music while taking a shower.  The
speaker cannot actually go in the shower with you, but you do not have to
worry about the moisture in the air destroying the speaker.  It does not
have a volume control on it, so you have to use your phone for that.

However, there are a number of Bluetooth speakers that can actually be
attached via suction cups to the tile in the shower, or hang from a hook or
the shower curtain rod.  These are water proof and you can adjust the volume
and even answer a call when your hands are wet.  They would probably work
well in the kitchen as you would not have to worry about at=adjusting the
volume with dirty hands.

I'll stop babbling on about this, especially since it is off topic.  I
should get some credit for mentioning play dough.

Have a great day.

Annette