[Nfb-krafters-korner] computer is fixed!

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 00:54:35 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am so glad to report that I finally got my new computer to send my emails!  I had gotten a computer from computers for the blind in Texas.  I could receive emails, but didn’t know why my emails would not send.  Lucy  was so kind as to point out a problem to me and sure enough it was the issue.  I got it fixed this afternoon.  I guess we traded out loom knitting help for computer help!
the folks on this list always have each others back!  Rock on Krafters Korner!
Jill