[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Bags

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jan 15 03:16:47 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'd be interested in a loom made bag class.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' Name
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the
world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the
world. John #16#33
(preceed the following links with w w w . And end them with . c o m without
the spaces To make them work)
To become closer to Jesus visit:
Ask in jesus name . blog spot
Join the "bag lady at: