[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Deb Trevino about spam

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 04:10:09 UTC 2015

Hi Deb,
We received a post to the list from you just now 11 pm. Eastern, with no
subject and only a link in the message. I also received a private message of
the same type.

My thought here is that someone may have gotten your email address and is
using it to spread a virus or spam. Of course I did not click on the link. I
hope no one else does either. I mention this to you only so you can scan
your computer for problems with an antivirus program to hopefully resolve
the issue.

PS, I also sometimes get messages of this type from Maria Chapman. So Maria
if you see this message please also scan your computer.

Cathy F