[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Explaining Colors

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 21:59:13 UTC 2015

Hello Annette,
What a wonderful post! I can see colours if they are bright enough but
they have always been a mystery when it comes to matching anything.
When colours are put together, they look the same to me. Listening to
the clock face description was a breath of fresh air!

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 1/17/15, Annette Carr via Nfb-krafters-korner

--
Soprano Singer
 www.sandragayer.com

Broadcast Presenter