[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need some topics for chats

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Jan 18 06:59:25 UTC 2015

Hi,
Discussion on, and instructions for, How to use the Singer Pixie Plus
machine.
Thanks
Lauren, who hasn't tackled that yet.; needs help.

Blessings in Jesus' Name
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the
world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the
world. John #16#33
(preceed the following links with w w w . And end them with . c o m without
the spaces To make them work)
To become closer to Jesus visit:
Ask in jesus name . blog spot
Join the "bag lady at: