[Nfb-krafters-korner] My Birthday

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 23:02:28 UTC 2015

Happy Birthday Denise!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Denise Shaible via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 3:10 AM
To: Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] My Birthday

Hello All,

Tomorrow, January 21, 2015 is my birthday.  I'm not ashamed to say that I'll
be 56 years old.  I'm facing some health challenges right now due to my
diabetes but, I'm still alive and trying to get well all of the time.  It
doesn't stop me from celebrating my special day.  I hope all of my friends
at KK are doing well and having a good year so far.

Regards,

Denise Shaible