[Nfb-krafters-korner] I would like to share with you

CatherineMcManus catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Sat Jan 24 04:22:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

I went to visit a friend which is blind as well.

We hadn't seen each other for a while.

We met when I was getting my third dog and her first.

We got sister dogs and we seemed to feel like mother and daughter.

Any way I will get back to the point.

When I got there we started to chat about our craft.

Leonie showed me a bag she chrochet  for her daughter.

As well she showed me how to chrochet a flower to sow onto the bag.

So even though I have a few bits and pieces of craft going I have almost
finish the first side of the bag ,

I am going to see if I can line the bag so nothing can fall out of it.

I will let you know how I go.

The one thing which I am happy about and that is,  I can now chrochet back
and forwards with straight sides.

No matter how I tried before I just couldn't get it all I can say and that
is thankyou to my friend who calls me her foster mum.

Cheers Catherine.