[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ot Storm Members

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Thu Jan 29 16:42:45 UTC 2015

Hi,
I live up Manchester, NH. It is cold. I weather the storm ok. I had no power
outage.  I heard the official amount was 18 inches. But I shovel total of 2
days of shoveling; over 24 inches off my back deck with the wind drift. It
was good that the snow was light fluffy snow. The snow did not weight the
tree limbs down because of it not being wet snow & with the strong winds. I
guess it is a blessing that I am still not working & out on strike so I did
not have to use vacation time which I may not have been granted. I am doing
well health wise. I am trying to keep busy with craft projects. I have a
mitten & hooded scarf in progress on 2 looms, & started working on the strap
of the macrame draw string purse. I am trying to keep positive thoughts that
a miracle & agreement will happen very soom so I can go back to work. I
discovered that I am not ready to retire yet because I do not like being
home everyday by myself.
Debbie Ralston