[Nfb-krafters-korner] determining crochet hook sizes

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:19:19 UTC 2015

Hi Cindy,

wow, I didn't know there was a gadget like this. Sounds like something I
would like to have. Thanks for giving me something new to learn today. I
found the knit-check on amazon.com and the link is below. But the page does
not describe what the item is made of; cardboard or plastic?

I'd like something that will last. I have a general idea of what size hook
or needle I am using, but if I had a gauge measurer then I would become even
better with my accuracy as I learned to identify the sizes.

By the way, how would I create one myself?
http://www.amazon.com/Susan-Bates-Knit-Chek-Knitting-Needle/dp/B0019KHEXG

Cathy F