[Nfb-krafters-korner] determining crochet hook sizes

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Jan 29 21:01:56 UTC 2015

Cathy,
I cannot tell what this one is made out of but I think it is made out of a thin metal.  I think this because one of the reviews says that when the product arrived it was bent and you would not be able to bend plastic or cardboard in the mail like it was saying.  I have seen these in harder plastic at the Hobby Stores.

To make your own you would use drill bits to drill holes the correct size and mark them so you could reuse the device over and over.

Cindy