[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hope all is well

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 31 18:35:19 UTC 2015

Dixjie,
So glad ti hear from you and to know you are doing well and keeping busy. I
keep hearing the news of what is happening to you all up there and glad you
checked in. Looks like the coast up there really is a terrible mess. So good
you are planning the dish cloths ahead to keep busy with more bad weather
coming. Stay safe and warm.
Terry K