[Nfb-krafters-korner] HELP WITH BEADS

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 00:40:29 UTC 2015

I want to purchase some pony beads in a large amount of specific colors.  I
am confused as I am not sure what is ment by some terms they are using.
Please help.

Opaque I think this one is solid can't see thru it and not a shiny finish.
There is a entire list of just color names, but on the next they have
Opaque pink, Opaque orange, etc

So what are the ones that don't have the word Opaque ?

Then they have some that say:

Pearlescent

Like Pearlescent red, Pearlescent purple, etc.

What the heck is Pearlescent???

All I want is solid color beads.  Well they do have a sparkling red I am
thinking about.  So help please...

Joyce