[Nfb-krafters-korner] Prayers for Carol and Henrietta

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 5 14:24:50 UTC 2015

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to all of you that sent
kind messages on the passing of my mother.  We have had a very
hectic week.  She passed on Monday morning in Michigan, and we
had to fly there from Florida and be back here by Friday so my
husband could get back on a plane to Alaska.  He has had a trip
planned for months to hunt for gold.

She was 99 and a half years old, so she had a very long and
productive life, and we are all happy that she is smiling down at
us from heaven, and no longer in pain.  however, as any of you
who has lost your mother knows, it will take a long time before I
lose the automatic urge to pick up the phone just to chat with
her.  I guess I just don't need the phone anymore.

Thank you all for being there.

God bless.

Carol

If you always do