[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami CD cover class

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 04:36:59 UTC 2015

Hi Cathy,

Awwwww.  I was looking forward to it.  But thanks for the info.  I will go there and look for the classes.  I'm planning to go to the convention tomorrow.  I will look for the membership info on the website and find out how to pay dues.  I plan to look for the Krafters section at the convention.  maybe I can pay the dues at the convention.  Thanks again.

Blessings to you,
Annely