[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: ot crafting inspiration

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 01:41:39 UTC 2015

yea glad you do!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Becky Frankeberger via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 2:53 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Becky Frankeberger
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: ot crafting inspiration

Absolutely love this Jill, warm hugs.

Becky
-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of jill rossiter via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 1:00 PM
To: NFB
Cc: jill rossiter

Hi,
This was my devotional today.  I thought it was a really neat way to link
our enjoyment of crafting with the supreme creator!
Jill

Then God looked over all he had made, and he saw that it was very good! And
evening passed and morning came, marking the sixth day. (NLT) ( Genesis
1:31 )

Have you used your hands to create lately?  There's no feeling in the world
like being able to create something with your own hands.  Gardening,
drawing, or home improvement projects always give a sense of accomplishment
at the conclusion of the project.  We were created in the image of God who
is the ultimate Creator.  If it's been a while since you have created
something, think about what you can create.  Spend some time creating and
you will find a closer connection to the Creator.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://jctrois.com
http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/devotion.html?devo=11k9CVJKpV

Facebook page:
%40comcast.net