[Nfb-krafters-korner] favecrafts

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:30:10 UTC 2015

	Hi Terry and all,

Just a note about this site. It is true that they have many free pattern
books. The only thing to keep in mind is that you must first sign up with
them and after that you can download as many of the patterns as you want.
But...  you will also get tons and tons of emails with patterns. I had to
unsubscribe because it got so crazy.

Terry if you are able to attach the file with the prayer shawl patterns,
please do so. It is possible to attach files on this list, but Joyce prefers
us not to send patterns on list, so please send it to me privately.

I found a beautiful crocheted shawl that I am going to try to make and if I
am successful I will teach it as a class one of these days. It sounds so
pretty. It is Not your basic shawl with just double and single crochet.

Thanks Cathy
flowersandherbs at gmail.com