[Nfb-krafters-korner] Flat Christmas tree

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Fri Jul 10 19:07:41 UTC 2015

Hi Terry,
Your message made me smile! Thanks for signing up.
The flat, 2d Christmas tree is great for putting onto cards, etc. as opposed
to the 3d Christmas tree, which is somewhat more complex to fold.
For those interested, if you are able to fold a waterbomb base, you can make
a 3d Christmas tree by spreading out the 4 points of the waterbomb base so
it becomes a 3d shape.
Lindy