[Nfb-krafters-korner] Prayer Shawl

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 20:19:14 UTC 2015

beautifully  said terry k!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 1:20 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Terry Knox
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Prayer Shawl

To Everyone who has signed up for these classes.

I am posting this message to everyone who has signed up for the continuing
shawl classes, for the crochet, knit, or loom classes. I need to make
certain everyone understands the purpose for these classes and the shawls
that are being made or about to be made. There is a Very important principal
that needs to be posted and understood.

If you are going to take these classes, the First thing you should do is
Pray that this class is an idea you want to consider starting. Please pray
that God is directing you to learn these instructions and that your hands
will be udes to bless another.The shawl you will be making is instructions
and they are to be prayed over as they are created either for a certain
person or for the group you will be creating it for. If this is not the
purpose of creating the shawl, please wait for a class that someone will
teach that is a general purpose craft to use wherever your shawl should be
given.

The Prayer Shawl Ministry is quite clear on how these shawls are to be
created. The ministry asked that you pray for each step in these shawls and
I will post more in the future. In stating this I will say, I will pray and
ask God to send the crafters with the heart to bless others with their
talents, first to give in pray the skill of creating these shawls to bless
and help others, as they knit, crochet or loom to do this shawl for the
blessing of to whom the shawl is intended. I pray that if your heart is
spoken to, that you will pray for what you start, and pray for your
completion, and for the person you are creating this for.

I sincerely hope that someone else on list will sign up to teach a general
shawl class for everyone to learn how to make gifts of shawls and learn the
skill. However, the Prayer Shawl Class is not this type of class. I again
prayerfully ask you consider your commitment to this class and as the next
class comes up you will understand the Principals of this ministry. If you
have any questions please email me and I will be more than happy to
privately discuss this ministry and purpose with you.

Terry Knox