[Nfb-krafters-korner] Flat Christmas tree

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jul 11 15:58:55 UTC 2015

Emily,
Please do ask any questions and someone will pop in and help answer when
they can. I know you have a lot of questions being new. I will answer here
but also note, whenever you sign up for any class there is a contact on the
sign up to email the teacher with questions. So I am answering for Lindy.
With email classes you do Not need to be at your computer at any special
time. You must go to the KK website, click on classes and frind Flat
Christmas tree class and arrow down to sign on for the class, or click on
the link from Kathy's announcements to sign up for the class. When you fill
out your info you will receive a confirmation that you are signed up for the
class. Your name will be placed on the list to receive these email classes
and you can learn the craft on your time. You will have to email the teacher
so she does not expect a confirmation that you are receiving the lessons at
that time, but do not think that is a problems. Hope that answered your
question, if not let me know. It does work differently with a phone class.
If you sign up for that kind of class you must call in with a number that is
provided for you on the date of class or you will not get lessons sent to
you. So, if this was a phone class and not a email class and you were not
going to be at your computer during that time, you would not be able to take
the class. You will with this one, so hurry over and sign up for the class.
You will love Lindy's classes.
Terry K