[Nfb-krafters-korner] To All Teachers

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 21:10:49 UTC 2015

I need to set up a conference with as many teachers as I can get to attend a
telephone conference call.  If you have not taught a class in the last 3
months, but do plan on teaching a class in August I need you to really be
part of this meeting.

Our email teachers will need to be sure they get a recording and/or meeting
notes.

I need to here back from the teachers on a preferred night of the week that
you are available for a meeting and I need to here a preference for time.
A.  7 PM
b.  8 PM
c.  9 PM
D Monday
E. Tuesday
F Wednesday
G. Thursday

The a thru G are the cxchoices and I need to hear back before Friday July 17
with a day & time.

If you have not taught in the last 3 months and do not have a class proposal
in for August, you do not have to attend this meeting.  I will work on an
agenda for this meeting and will send it out to those who send me a reply.

Do not reply to this email.  You need to send me your replies for this
meeting off list at
Blindhands at aol.com

Joyce Kane