[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello...

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Jul 11 23:54:50 UTC 2015

Hi,
Convention was great! I just got home about a half an hour ago. Toby wanted
to be fed right away, of course. (even though they always have dry kitty
food in the food bowl).

I almost missed my shuttle from SFO airport but luckily, their second pickup
was where I happened to be! Whew!

I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do or as much as I used to do but
what I did attend was all great! I was there for all of the general
sessions, the banquet, the board meeting, the exhibit hall, the kraft table,
and some other stuff. I got to have dinner with my sister and brother-in-law
twice so that was neat.

I was so tired I slept so me on the plane and I rarely do that.

I took crocheting with me but didn't do much during the sessions as I
thought I would.

Living the life I want,
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)