[Nfb-krafters-korner] Flat Christmas tree

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 01:36:21 UTC 2015

Hi Carol,

Here is the information I copied from the website.  This is my first time.  I got my application in just under the wire, I think.  Haven't heard about any confirmation yet.

LAKE AURORA CAMP (August 9-14)
Ages: 9 - 65
237 Golden Bough Rd
Lake Wales FL 33898
Camp Coordinator: Peggy Hansen
 (402)488-0981 ext 224
Registration Closes: July 9, 2015

Notice of Possible Changes
Christian Record Services for the Blind plans far in advance for its National Camps for the Blind, with the full intention of holding each camp scheduled. It may become necessary, however to reschedule, relocate, or cancel a specific camp in any of the following situations:
1.	A natural or manmade disaster
2.	Insufficient funding
3.	Low number of applicants
Christian Record Services for the Blind assumes no financial liability for such changes.
To confirm a camp date or location, please call the Christian Record home office at (402)488-0981 ext. 222.
Christian Record Services, Inc. and its National Camps for the Blind assumes no responsibility for the transportation of blind or visually impaired campers to or from any of its camps.

Hope this is helpful.

also, welcome to Florida or have you lived somewhere else in Florida?  I have lived in Florida all my life, but recently moved to Clermont (west of Orlando) 2 years ago.  It's kind of a long story.  My personal email is annely53r at yahoo.com if you want to contact me off list.  Take care and God bless.

Annely