[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question for Lauren

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 13 16:37:49 UTC 2015

Lauren,

I have read your posts about convention and it sounds like you had a great
time there. I also read that you do not feel you can teach but would like to
do other things in KK. My question for you is; You seem very knowledgeable
in braille, is that correct? There is a project we can use some real braille
help on, that mine be a great fit for you to help on. I am the Fund Raising
person on list and I am always looking to ask for help from those who have
certain talents. Please send me a message on list of off and we can talk if
this is something you might like to use your skills with to help here.
Thanks.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com