[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas in August

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 14 13:31:43 UTC 2015

The loom knitted holiday ornaments class has been posted to the website, and
I invite one and all to sign up. Come join us as we make a Santa hat and
boot, decorative ball ornament and a beaded wreath. Whether you are new to
loom knitting, a veteran loomer or someone who is curious how you can
transform yarn into beautiful decorations, this email class is for you.
Share in the fun as we make mini holiday ornaments on the jumbo spool
knitter.

For information and to sign up, go to:

http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/ornament.html

Sign up deadline is August 1.