[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Card Sale

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 14 16:32:15 UTC 2015

To Ramona and LM,

Will you please post for the group how the sale of the braille cards went at
convention. Can we please know if this is something we should continue
again, and ask for people to start making cards so a supply will be
available for next year, or if you feel this is too big of a project to
continue. I can only ask the opinions of those involved. This is a big
involvement for those who made the inserts of braille and the pictures. I so
appreciate everyone who took their time in making the inserts and pictures
and I think they would like someone to summarize what happens at convention
with these cards. Thanks for the time that was used in making and putting
this all together.

Terry Knox

Fund Raising Chairperson