[Nfb-krafters-korner] fundraising at Convention for Krafters Korner

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 17:10:30 UTC 2015

I do not have the exact final figures as of now, but I feel the items that
folks made and sent down had a very good response.  We sold a little more
then $100 of cards and the crocheted items we sold around $50.

Cindy will have to give us a report and I will plan on a membership meeting
in September so we can all know how things went.

I want to thank everyone that took part in this fundraiser.  I will wait to
comment on improvements that I think is needed to make things go smoother in
the future.

Joyce